All questions of a procedural or general nature not related to a specific matter currently before the Office of Administrative Hearings should be directed to the main office at the location noted below. Correspondence and documents relating to a specific matter should be sent to the judge assigned to the file. If you do not know the name of your judge, please contact the OAH main office. 

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.